- Pet Care while you Travel for when a pets humans must leave home for a business or pleasure trip. We will make multiple daily visits tailored to your pets specific needs.
- Evening out services for those special social events. We can be there when humans need a night out or they just can’t get home in time to care for their pets. Perhaps you need a little more time to yourself to prepare for that special evening out, when you do we are here for you and your pets.
- Daily walks and exercising for pets of humans who work long hours or just want their pets to have a midday break when they can’t be there. This is a great service for puppies in training or senior dogs, both who “just can’t wait“ and need more frequent breaks.
- Daily litter box service for expectant mothers. It is a medically known fact that pregnant females should not scoop or clean a litter box. Doing so can cause complications of pregnancy and place the unborn child in unnecessary danger. Do not take chances, let us service your litter box daily before and during pregnancy. (More Information on Toxoplasmosis)
- Emergency Situations when you just can’t be there. Who will take care of your pets when your car breaks down or is involved in an accident, or when you must rush to the hospital emergency room for yourself or others. Once you are our established client you are eligible for FREE membership in our Key Club. Key Club Members can avail themselves of our emergency service simply by calling us call. We will make every effort to accommodate emergency needs of Key Club members, including times when you may get locked out of your home.
- House Check services are included with our basic pet sitting service. This helps keep your home safe and sound. Come home to no surprises.
Our typical home visit lasts about 30 minutes and Includes:
- Potty breaks and exercise walks including poop scooping
- Providing Food and Fresh Water
- Cleaning any accidents and the litter box
- Administering medications per your instructions
- Lots of Playtime and Tender Loving Care
- Watering indoor plants and putting out the trash.
- Adjusting lights and curtains for that lived in look
- Collecting your mail, packages and newspapers
- Customized services as requested
- Handling House or Pet Emergencies per your guidelines
- Daily diary of your pets activities.